Organisation

For those working on art content.

Organisation

Postby Faolan_Conall » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:52 am

Ok, since Derk asked me to start working from the top of the mech-list down, I had a stunning thought!

Jase (Veers): Vehicles, Aerotech
FC: Mechs, Top Down (Star League/3025 IS, etc), Aerotech (checks all)
Quicksilver: Clan Mechs

Now, this is said knowing full well we have other contributors, and not to run off anyone who wants to help! For example, Hana does some LOVELY 'mechs (and anything else she puts her mind to), but, so far as I know, mainly focuses on the IS3028 project. Nighthawk has churned out some lovely vehicles also.

Of course, this isn't a hard and fast division, sometimes we all need to spread out and try new things. But it covers areas of specialty, so anyone new to the project can come along and knows who to talk to for advice, pointers, or just plain ol' direction.

Generally, we'll try to work from the tops down in our sections, of course, sometimes things elsewhere catch the eye and have to be done, or someone has a favourite mech/vehicle/BA/Aero that they just want to do, and thats fine, since every piece helps.
Last edited by Faolan_Conall on Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faolan_Conall

Postby adamsderk » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:49 pm

FC,

Sounds like a plan. I am an organized person so this works very well with me.

Just because a unit is checked out on the list does not mean it is being done. There are many that contacted me to work on a model and I haven't heard from them since. So, unless you recognize the name from activity on the boards, figure it is fair game (even if you do know them, you can still scoop them).

I will always give deference to a model that includes a texture map (less work on me).

Thanks.
adamsderk
Site Admin

Postby Hana Yuriko » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:44 pm

You're correct in that my main focus is on IS3028 as far as BT projects are concerned. However I've supplied Derk with a few other items which should see light of day soon enough.

Especially when Omnimechs are added to BTS.
Hana Yuriko

Postby Faolan_Conall » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:16 pm

Which we're all eagerly awaiting, Hana!
Faolan_Conall

Postby Faolan_Conall » Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:37 am

BTW, maybe a sticky so this doesn't get lost, old man?
Faolan_Conall

Return to Artwork