Shadowhawk (reseen) complete!

For those working on art content.

Shadowhawk (reseen) complete!

Postby Smoking_Mirror » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:45 pm

Here is the the re-seen shadowhawk.

I've included a 3s file and an OBJ file, see which is easier to use. I get all sorts of errors when importing back in to blender, but I think that's a blender problem. I've not had any complaints about object renaming when imported to milkshape.

The files are hosted on Media fire,here

You have to build the textures using a program such as the gimp or photoshop. The cockpit image goes on top, followed by the detail or rust layer, next is the decals or warning tape (here coloured yellow so that it can be altered to either black and white or another colour). at the bottom of the layer stack should be the base and finally beneath that should be the team colours. You only have to change the colour areas (currently set to arms and legs or head) to change the team colours.

here's a preview;

Enjoy!
if someone wants to make the unseen version, they should feel free. but I'm not going to. :) No weapons yet, but I'm considering making a full set of textured weapons for the game at some point to fit better with the mechs I'm making.
Smoking_Mirror

Postby SandMan » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:58 pm

Waja-wajow!
For Davion!
ImageImage
SandMan

Postby adamsderk » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:12 pm

Smoking_Mirror,

I wouldn't mind seeing a weapon set from you. When you are ready to start, let me know and I'll send you the size info for all of them.

Oh, and the SH looks.... great. And since Sandman already has his hands on it, I'll expect to be seeing it prepped and ready soon.

Thanks
adamsderk
Site Admin

Postby SandMan » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:40 am

Yes, it looks awesome running around! Just give me some time to... playtest it more =)
For Davion!
ImageImage
SandMan

Postby Matti » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:46 pm

I'll place an order for SHD-2H variant :)
You know what they say, don't you? About how us MechWarriors are the modern knights errant, how warfare has become civilized now that we have to abide by conventions and rules of war. Don't believe it.

MekWars
Matti

Return to Artwork