warhammer 2570 variant

For those working on art content.

Postby Smoking_Mirror » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:27 am

It's OK, once it's done it's done. Most of my earlier mechs have a different texture layout to the one I'm currently using, and I'm also considering adjusting the amount of space used in the current one (maybe a line or two more devoted to the legs, as I'm being left with a lot of torso space but not much for legs and arms).
Smoking_Mirror

Postby elitewolverine » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:29 am

well with cockpit on hold, at least the mech is done with the faction textures (hope you like sandman/adam)

some of the textures, i added abit of "flare" or extra to distinguish some of the same color types of red/white...(some have crackle stuff behind it etc, i like em ;) )

one of my favorite is the "cwv" im thinking that stands for clan wolverine? if so well thats good because well its my favorite mystery clan in the universe, and i just know some years from now clan wolverine will be the new enemy/invading clans...and if not clan wolverines texture, well i still like it anyway :twisted:

some examples...

ImageImageImageImage
elitewolverine

Postby elitewolverine » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:02 am

hey adam i sent you the correct wahammer the one that was split/cutup correctly....did you get it, if not let me know so i can send it again...
elitewolverine

Previous

Return to Artwork