Can I help?

For those working on art content.

Postby Smoking_Mirror » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:12 am

Hey, they look awesome! I've been really busy lately so I didn't have time to add anything here, but I did make some models during the winter which i can upload later.

They are the;
Stalker
Atlas
Urban mech
Javelin
Grand Dragon

I know many of these had been done before, I had been putting them together with the hope they would be used on the AT1 project but I've not heard anything back from them about it. Maybe becuase theyare all inner sphere mechs and the AT1 project is still working on the clans.

I really like your style, very clean and clear. I really like the devestator.
Smoking_Mirror

Postby Hana Yuriko » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:12 am

I too sent AT1 guys some mechs (all InnerSphere, and an Elemental) and hadn't seen nor heard anything from them either. No idea what's going on with that. At least they're continuing development with the game itself.
Hana Yuriko

Postby YogSolthan » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:30 pm

Your work, Smoking_Mirror, and Whammy's work gave me a lot of inspiration and the will to improve my textures.

I saw that Adams Derk is looking for some generic meshes. I'm working on an aerodyne dropship, if it can help, I will share it with you. It is design to transport 4 to 5 mechs and is a little shorter than a Leopard. There are two versions, one with a single door and the one shown on the pictures with an additionnal side door.

It doesn't have any texture but it will come soon.
YogSolthan

Postby YogSolthan » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:57 pm

I'm still working on 3D models for Battletech. I've finished the Hammerhands, a 75t 'Mech from TRO 3075. An old design made by House Davion before the Succession Wars.
I've also made the version with the Rotary ACs (they don't have the same weapon pods on the arms).
The next model to be textured will probably be the Titan II (a WoB design from TRO 3075)
YogSolthan

Re: Can I help?

Postby YogSolthan » Fri May 07, 2010 3:23 pm

Me again. I finished a new model. I hope they will be usefull here one day but I still working on them for my own project...
So, here is the Mad Cat Mk.2 with a Diamond Shark skin.
YogSolthan

Postby YogSolthan » Wed May 12, 2010 6:40 am

Here is another 'Mech that I will share if needed for this project: the Titan Mk.2 from TRO 3075 in 52nd Shadow Division
YogSolthan

Postby YogSolthan » Tue May 18, 2010 2:27 pm

I've finished a 'Mech I've been woring on for a long time. It's the reseen Goliath. I used the model made by Blaar at mechwarrior3.org as reference. It still needs a camo pattern (probably Steiner).
YogSolthan

Previous

Return to Artwork