Stuck in Mud

Web log of development issues.

Stuck in Mud

Postby adamsderk » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:47 pm

Greetings,

Obviously, I haven't been very active lately. This winter was pretty rough and I'd lost the drive to work on any application, including this one.

The good news is that I've come out of my funk. The bad news (at least for BTS) is that I have a huge project for work that is sucking my brain power. It is a really neat project and if it gets approved, it will probably mean years of work for me. If it doesn't, then I'll probably have more time to work on BTS :)

So for now, BTS is on hold. If anyone wants to step in and continue developing the system, I'm happy to share. In case you are worried about BTS dying like most of the others... Battletech has been part of my life for the last 25 years (the longest constant in my life) and it will continue to be so. I will always want to drive a 100 ton walking tank and eventually I'll have my simulator. I just don't know exactly when.

Thanks.
adamsderk
Site Admin

Postby CMOSturm » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:39 am

Well AD, I am glad to hear that your spirits are improving!

I am sorry to hear that you won't have much time for the game dev though. I have also been around BT/Mechwarrior forever, and I'll still be around when things pick up here too. :D

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck on your new project!
CMOSturm

Return to Development Blog